DEMI LEE MOORE'S TAKE
“If you have ever thought of getting braces, or like me, there's one or two teeth that may be bothering a little bit, let me introduce you to this amazing alternative to braces . . .”Demi Lee Moore
- SA’s local artist, Singer l Songwriter, Demi Lee Moore was super excited to be having her new set of aligners done with KRSTL at Dental Beautiqe.
- “If you have ever thought of getting braces, or like me, there’s one or two teeth that may be bothering a little bit, let me introduce you to this amazing alternative to braces . . .”
- Your Dentist will need to take initial 3D digital records of your upper and lower teeth to see how well the bite fits together. This process takes place with PANDA Intra Oral Scanner
- These digital records of your teeth are then presented to you by your dentists and possible treatment options are discussed.
- Your 3D digital records are then shared, with locally based manufacturer KRSTL Aligners, for an assessment and planning of ideal tooth movements.
- Once approved by your dentist, KRSTL Aligners’ 3D Virtual planning will be shared and discussed with you.
- This is the first appointment, after your dentist and you have approved the KRSTL Aligner plan for you.
- This will be the appointment that you have been waiting for and the one at which you will start your journey towards a new smile.
- To ensure that KRSTL Aligners conduct the planned movement for your teeth, some of your teeth’s surfaces will need to be prepared to fix temporary attachments (buttons) on to them, for the duration of your treatment.
- These are removed after your treatment has been completed and when you are satisfied with the end result.
- A tooth-coloured resin material is flowed into a custom mould, that will ensure that the attachments are the shape and form required and on the specific teeth that have been selected to have attachments on them.
- A special light is used to ensure that the attachments are fixed to each tooth that has been selected to have attachments.
- You are now ready to receive your first set of KRSTL Aligners, that will engage the attachments on your teeth.
- You will be instructed on how to correctly place and remove your KRSTL Aligners with the PUL Tool supplied in your KRSTL Box
- Instructions will also be given, on how you are to maintain your KRSTL Aligners for the duration of your tretamnet.
- EverSmile WhiteFoam, an aligner cleaning agent, is supplied in your KRSTL Box.
- You will receive your KRSTL Aligner Patient Pack, within 2 days of accepting your Dentists treatment plan. KRSTL Aligners supplies instructions on how to maintain your KRSTL Aligners, as well as a cleaning agent and a 2-In-1 Aligner Seating and Removal PUL Tool.
- Included in the KRSTL Patient Pack are instructions on how to maintain your aligners, an aligner container, a Pul Tool and EverSmile’s aligner cleaning agents.
- Your custom made KRSTL Aligners are to be stored in the KRSTL Aligner container provided in your KRSTL Patient’s Pack and to be used to store your aligners when you are eating or drinking anything but cold water. This KRSTL Aligner container has been infiltrated with an antimicrobial, to eliminate the formation of nasty bugs.
The 2-In-1 Aligner Seating and Removal PUL TOOL provides extra leverage to push aligners into the right place and closes the gap between your teeth and the aligner.
- KRSTL Aligners are virtually invisible when you wear them, during your treatment.
- Each successful KRSTL case relies on a team approach between Dentist, Patient and KRSTL Aligners.