ABOUT CLEAR ORTHODONTIC ALIGNERS
- Clear Aligners have been commercially available for the last 10 years
- Aligners were originally pioneered in the USA.
- According to statistics over 6 000 000 patients have been treated with clear aligners
- In the past its been very expensive to import aligners from USA.
WHO WE ARE - KRSTL CLEAR ORTHODONTIC ALIGNERS?
OUR PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE - WE SUPPLY SUPERIOR PRODUCTS AT COMPETITIVE PRICING
The IDEAL device for clear aligner therapy would:
- Provide firm but gentle force to teeth continually, as prescribed.
- Be comfortable to wear – easy to put on and easy to take off.
- Be invisible and stay clear during the full course of use.
After all, the idea is to have happier patients, with an increased success rate in tracking actual tooth movement to the prescribed plan of the Orthodontist / Dental Practitioner.
We at KRSTL pride ourselves on our KRSTL clear aligners.
KRSTL’s Aligner material has a 50% greater orthodontic force over time.
Made from an innovative material with the ability to rebound and recover from mechanical deformation. The elastic qualities results in some amazing 3-dimensional properties of the appliance
The entire KRSTL clear orthodontic aligners treatment process is streamlined and very user friendly.
From scans, payment plans to our friendly and specialised customer support.
We also pride ourselves in quick turnaround times.
state OF THE ART MANUFACTURING FACILITY
- KRSTL has seen the need for aligners here in SA and offers it to all Dental Practitioners.
- KRSTL manufactures the clear orthodontic aligners right here in SA at it’s state of the art laboratory using the latest technology.
- Due to the fact that we make the aligners here in South Africa, our lead and deliver times are much quicker as you don’t have to wait for the aligners to be imported from overseas.
MORE COST EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER ALIGNERS
- Another added benefit regarding the KRSTL aligners being made here in South Africa is that you don’t have to worry about exchange rates or import charges.
- You now have the opportunity to supply your patients with a cost-effective & aesthetic alternative to braces.
ADDED VALUE TO YOUR PRACTICE IN TERMS OF PATIENTS AND PROFITS
The Orthodontic Opportunity
Aligning teeth requires aligning your education with your patients’ needs
By Amanda Harvey
With the global orthodontic services market expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 12.51% from 2017 to 2021, many general practitioners (GPs) are seeing an opportunity to expand their practices and increase revenue by offering orthodontic treatment. When considering adding orthodontic services, GPs should remember that orthodontics is not simply about straightening teeth, but rather, providing the correct services for each patient in terms of cosmetics, occlusion, and function. Obtaining the proper continuing education, including hands-on clinical experience, is imperative in this pursuit, as is staying abreast of the latest techniques and available products. Adding an orthodontic component to restorative and periodontal treatment can allow GPs to offer more comprehensive care to their patients; however, proper case selection based on the skill of the GP and the complexity of the case should always guide the decision to accept or refer out to a more experienced orthodontist.
Volume 13, Issue 10
Movement & rotation of individual teeth or multiple teeth simultaneously
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the aligner material made of?
Our invisible aligners are made of polyurethane resin which is BPA and phthalate free.
Can KRSTL Aligners treat all malocclusions?
KRSTL Aligners covers a wide range of malocclusion needs.
What type of intraoral scans are accepted?
KRSTL accepts intra-oral scans from all major open source brands. Contact KRSTL for further information regarding scanning.
What happens if a patient loses an aligner?
The patient must contact their dentist ASAP to re-order a replacement.
What is the manufacturing time for the aligners?
The KRSTL Production Team needs 3-5 working days.
What is the length of time to receive the initial proposed treatment setup?
The KRSTL Planning Team needs 2-3 working days.
How long does treatment take?
This varies from patient to patient, but anything from 4 to 13 months. Times may vary due to complexity of case.
DO I NEED tO GEt CONSENT FROM PATIENT
Informed consent should always be obtained from your patient.
What are the contraindications for use?
- Periodontal Disease
Can I take an alginate impression?
- No, a PVS – impression or preferably an intra-oral scan.
JOIN THE KRSTL FAMILY
- According to the latest dental trends, Clear orthodontic aligners are the way of the future.
- More and more patients are requesting clear aligners as an alternative to braces
- Clear aligners are relatively new to the South African market. Get onboard as quickly as possible.
- KRSTL clear orthodontic aligners can add value to your dental practice both in terms of more patients and profits. – has been shown to increase revenue by up to 25%.
- No training required for experienced doctors.
- No annual proficiency is required.